Natural gas has been increasing and diversifying its use in industry. NEOgás has an efficient and safe structure to serve industries that are out of reach of the pipeline infrastructure, providing transportation, advice, monitoring and control in the delivery of natural gas.
Natural gas has a low environmental impact and can replace the most diverse types of fuels used in industries. It is a safe, versatile and economical source of energy, resulting in greater productivity, lower operating costs with machine maintenance and process efficiency. Its burning does not generate waste, pollution or soot, and is also ideal for processes in which its burning occurs in direct contact with the final product.
Why use CNG?
Lighter than air, it dissipates quickly and reduces the risk of explosions.
NATURALLY CLEAN ENERGY
Energy without residues in the combustion chamber.
Continuous supply guaranteed by abundant reserves of natural gas.
Equipment can be easily converted, partially or fully.
In addition to offering liquid fuels, CNG can be offered as another available product.
Supply is continuous and stable and payment is only made after consumption.
LESS CO2 IN THE ATMOSPHERE
About 20 to 23% less CO2 than fuel oil and 40 to 50% less than solid fuels.
Reduces insurance cost by not storing flammable fuel. Reduces operation and maintenance costs.
Natural gas can replace various types of solid, liquid, gaseous fuels and even electrical energy used for thermal purposes. It is widely used in the industrial segment:
- As raw material (petrochemicals, fertilizer industries, automobile industry, ceramics, textiles, glass, food and beverages, cellulose, etc.);
- As a steel reducer (steel industries);
- As fuel (heat generation);
- In cogeneration (simultaneous generation of electrical, thermal and steam energy from the same fuel – natural gas).
The use of natural gas in your industry has many advantages, including in relation to other fuels. In addition to these advantages for its industry, NEOgás guarantees supply and control 24 hours a day, all year round, through real-time monitoring by the exclusive NEOsat system that follows from supply at the compression base to transport and delivery at the point of consumption.
- SAFETY: As it is lighter than air, it facilitates dispersion in case of leakage, reducing the risk of accidents caused by combustion;
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CORRECT: It reduces the regulatory demands from environmental agencies and contributes for the improvement of the quality of the air;
- ECONOMY: Increase in the useful life of the equipment that uses it, reducing maintenance costs;
- EFFICIENCY: It has a stable chemical composition, allowing for optimized and constant adjustments to the burners, resulting in greater burning efficiency and economy;
- FINANCIAL SAVINGS: You pay only for what is consumed, according to what is recorded in the meter;
- SERVICE AND MONITORING 24 HOURS: Through the 0800 number, NEOgás provides quality service, 24 hours a day, with a guarantee of satisfaction through its control room.
To serve industries outside the gas pipeline, NEOgás developed the Reduction and Control Unit - RCU.
The RCU is an industrial equipment that controls the supply of natural gas at pressure and temperature determined by the customer. The equipment reduces the pressure of natural gas coming from storage cylinders so that it can be used in industrial processes and/or supply secondary pipeline networks.
- EFFICIENCY IN APPLICATIONS: Ensures space optimization, remote monitoring and low installation and maintenance costs;
- CONTINUOUS PROCESS: The pressure reduction process has redundancy throughout the course, avoiding interruptions in the gas supply;
- 24/7 MONITORING: The system monitors the transmitters throughout the process, making adjustments and controls that stabilize the supply of natural gas;
- SAFETY: The system allows preventive and corrective maintenance in full operation;
- ADAPTABILITY: RCU flow is manufactured according to the size of the project.
Efficient and competitive industry uses natural gas. Check out some of the segments we serve:
FOOD AND DRINKS
PAPER AND CELLULOSE
AND MANY OTHERS
SEE ALSO OUR
segments served industrial
For industries in the most diverse segments, such as: ceramics, steel, pulp and paper, textile, mechanical metal, food and beverages, among others.
segments served vehicular
With continuous supply, our solutions allow us to supply vehicular natural gas (CNG) to gas stations without access to the pipeline.
Customized projects to create solutions for customers with specific characteristics and demands.
Supply of natural gas to municipalities and remote regions, which are not served by the gas pipeline infrastructure.