NEOgás supplies vehicular natural gas (CNG) to a wide range of gas stations across the country, serving from light vehicles to heavy duty vehicles. By opting for CNG at your station, in addition to offering cleaner, safer and more economical fuel, the solution offered by NEOgás guarantees maximum transport efficiency, low energy consumption and preventive maintenance that will guarantee continuous supply.
Why use CNG?
Lighter than air, it dissipates quickly and reduces the risk of explosions.
NATURALLY CLEAN ENERGY
Energy without residues in the combustion chamber.
Continuous supply guaranteed by abundant reserves of natural gas.
Equipment can be easily converted, partially or fully.
In addition to offering liquid fuels, CNG can be offered as another available product.
Supply is continuous and stable and payment is only made after consumption.
LESS CO2 IN THE ATMOSPHERE
About 20 to 23% less CO2 than fuel oil and 40 to 50% less than solid fuels.
Reduces insurance cost by not storing flammable fuel. Reduces operation and maintenance costs.
In addition to the recognized environmental advantages, CNG has the best cost-benefit ratio among fuels, ensuring important savings for its customers.
From a compression base, served by the gas pipeline network or by independent producers, NEOgás loads its trucks with compressed natural gas to transport it to the gas station.
NEOgás has in its fleet trucks capable of carrying different volumes of gas, efficiently and safely, according to the needs of each customer.
- Fuel efficiency allows financial savings;
- Greater autonomy;
- Reduction of vehicle maintenance costs;
- Proven security;
- Lower emission of pollutants;
- It cannot be adulterated.
To serve the vehicular segment, NEOgás developed and patented the equipment called HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit). The HPU is a hydraulic equipment for maintaining constant flow and pressure, which guarantees maximum efficiency in the supply of CNG.
This equipment ensures that the gas stored in the trailers can flow to the cylinders of cars and trucks without the need for recompression.
Logistics and energy efficiency
- Without the need for recompression, the energy cost for the gas station is greatly reduced.
- Lower temperatures of the gas in the supply, allowing a greater volume and greater autonomy in the vehicles.
- Maximum transport efficiency: Provides an offload of up to 95% of the gas stored in the vehicular semi-trailer.
- The system is designed to guarantee the safety of the work area and the people involved during the operation.
- Machine assembled entirely with acoustic panels to muffle noise.
Efficient and competitive industry uses natural gas. Check out some of the two segments we serve:
SEE ALSO OUR
segments served industrial
For industries in the most diverse segments, such as: ceramics, steel, pulp and paper, textile, mechanical metal, food and beverages, among others.
Customized projects to create solutions for customers with specific characteristics and demands.
Supply of natural gas to municipalities and remote regions, which are not served by the gas pipeline infrastructure.