NEOsystem is the ideal solution for natural gas supply special needs.
- Off-pipeline companies
Off-pipeline companies medium or low consumptions may have a RCU – Pressure Reduction and Control Unit and a Stock Unit.
- Temporary supply disruption
Companies connected to the pipeline that, for some reason, are facing conditions of temporary supply disruption can rely on NEOsystem as temporary power supply backup.
- Miscellaneous Events
For events such as trade fairs, concerts, utility works, and others with high demand of power but without power infrastructure, NEOsystem guarantees fuel supply for gas generators.
- Fuel Stations and Manufacturing Plants
For fuel stations and manufacturing plants with problems in the HPU or RCU units, NEOsystem guarantees natural gas supply.
NEOsystem technical configuration
NEOsystem is a complete system to handle special cases, composed by a tractor truck and cylinders interconnected to a HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit).
- Transport capacity of 3,200m³ of natural gas.
- Equipment with a flow rate of 1,400m³/hour.
- It features a telemetry system monitored by NEOsat that allows remote access.
- It requires only a driver/operator for full operation.
- It has an intelligent supply system that, in conjunction with the HPU equipment, automatically controls its operations.
- Available with diesel engine, but it can be equipped with natural gas propulsion engine.
The natural gas storage is divided into pallets, in a total of 80 cylinders arranged vertically. Pipes and valves allow the gas to flow at an ideal pressure level for full and safe fueling.